1. Write simple goals to start with.
2. Write personal improvement goals as though they were actually happening.
3. Write material goals in precise detail, and set a deadline by which they will be accomplished.
4. Write your 'goal-card'. (Getting up two hours earlier.)
5. Write your 'setting of place' card.
Twice daily at your chosen place:
6. Inscribe 'G' in the air.
7. Sit quietly.
8. Recite 'setting of place' formula.
9. Read your 'goal-card' out loud, visualise yourself getting up at the correct time.
10. Un-trace 'G'.
11. Get up early and write your goals neatly.
Achieving all other goals, twice daily at your chosen place:
12. Inscribe 'G' in the air.
13. Sit quietly.
14. Recite 'setting of place' card.
15. Recite your goals and visualise them coming true.
16. Un-trace the 'G'.