This technique can bring you EVERYTHING you have ever wanted,
and will want in the future. Here are just a few of the things which you can gain by using this system:
1. AS MUCH MONEY AS YOU WANT.
2. ANY HOUSE (OR HOUSES) WHICH YOU CHOOSE.
3. ANY CAR (OR CARS) YOU WANT TO OWN.
4. HAPPINESS IN PERSONAL RELATIONSHIPS.
5. SUCCESS IN YOUR PERSONAL ENDEAVORS.
6. A LIVELY, EXCITING, DYNAMIC MIND.
7. TOTAL FREEDOM FROM MENTAL AND EMOTIONAL HANG-UPS.
8. PERSONAL MASTERY (BEING IN CHARGE OF YOUR OWN MIND AND BODY).
9. SERENITY AND PEACE OF MIND.
Since this method can bring you ANYTHING and EVERYTHING, the list above is obviously not exhaustive - but it's not bad for a start!
I have a pet hate of 'How To Do It' books which tell you all about the amazing results which can be expected, then leave you wondering exactly what the author has achieved, (because it is never mentioned!)
I am not going to pretend that I am anything special, or that I have achieved fabulous wealth or world acclaim, that is not the point of this book. The point is to show you how a very ordinary person like me became highly successful within a very short period of time. If I can do it, so can you.
With this in mind, I thought you might be interested to know my current level of progress in relation to the list above.
(Remember, I only started to THINK about this system eight years
ago; I spent the next six years developing it, and I have only really been USING the system properly for a few years.)
Here is my situation at the time of writing:
1. Money: I have as much money as I want at the moment, although this amount does tend to go up every year! It's amazing how quickly you get used to living on a large amount of money. At least it seems large when you first get it, but after a very short while, it doesn't seem like very much at all!
Last year I earned £35,000. I expect to earn £75,000 this year.
My net assets are hard to calculate exactly, since a lot of my wealth is in company shares. I would estimate my current personal assets to be approximately one million pounds, taking everything into account. Eight years ago, my personal assets were minus several thousand pounds!
2. House: I live in an expensive house on a half-acre plot in a high-class residential area. When the builders have finished with it (I'm having five extra rooms added), it will be worth about £250,000 (1987 price!). Not a mansion, I agree, but it is exactly what I want at the moment. I don't actually want to live in a mansion; if I did, then I would go and live in one! (They're usually cheaper anyway, after all, who wants the heating bills?)
Eight years ago I lived in a rented flat.
3. Car: I drive exactly the car I want, a BMW which cost £22,000.
Later this year I will trade it in for a brand new BMW costing about £30,000. I recently sold my Porsche 911 but I plan to buy a new one in the summer.
Eight years ago I drove a scrap-yard on wheels.
4. Personal: I enjoy great success in personal relationships. When you are happy, outgoing and positive, people naturally like you.
5. Success: I achieve almost everything I set out to achieve - and boy do I set myself some high targets! My partner and I built a two million pound electronics company, (started from my kitchen table), in under five years! We didn't have a penny of capital and nobody gave us a helping hand up; it was all done through belief and effort.
I write books (you're reading one) and poetry. I am a published musician and published playwright. With my new-found leisure time, I expect to get a lot more done in these areas.
My plays have been performed several times, and have won "Best Original Play" awards. I am a very good actor and musician, I am taking pilot's lessons and enjoy hang-gliding.
I could go on and on.
I am not telling you all this to impress you. We will probably never meet, so that is not my motive. The point is, that less than eight years ago I hadn't done any of this, and didn't believe that I could! If it sounds to you like I am a talented all rounder, that is because I AM...now. Eight years ago I wasn't.
This is exactly what happens when you open the doors of opportunity using the methods which I will share with you.
Suddenly the whole world is out there waiting for you - your ceiling is raised to dizzy heights.
6. Mind: I have a lively, exciting and dynamic mind. I find ALL subjects interesting, even fascinating.
Do I like science? Yes, I love it. Art? Yes. Literature? I read anything and everything which comes my way and I am completely without literary prejudice. Tropical fish? Weight lifting? Thermodynamics? Cement technology? Diseases in Gibbons? All fascinating.
I am never bored.
7. Mental Health: Now this is a big one. I would be lying if I told you that I was totally free from ALL hang-ups. That takes more than one life-time, and results in truly hateful perfect human beings! However, using my method, I have eradicated WHOLE AREAS of hang-ups from my life. It would take a whole book to explain the different hang-ups there are, (Try "Games people play" by Dr Eric Berne) and how they screw-up your life. Suffice it to say that I feel mainly in control of my life and am a happy individual. Eight years ago I definitely was NOT in control of my life, and I was fairly unhappy.
8. Mastery: Personal mastery has to do with self-will. Will-power
is an essential ingredient to success - it gets things done.
We all have that novel we are going to write some day, or that company we are going to start; personal mastery gets these things done. It turns chat into action. I can honestly say that I get things done. If I set out to do something, it WILL get done. If I think I will write another play, then six months later it's there, on the table. If I set myself a deadline to write a book (like I had to with this one) it IS completed by that deadline.
9. Serenity and peace of mind: It may surprise you to know that this is my biggest goal! It may even amaze you if I tell you that I am not all that bothered about money! Now that I know I can get as much money as I want, I can turn my attention towards achieving peace of mind - a far more valuable commodity! Believe me, becoming a millionaire was a snap compared with the task ahead of me in achieving peace of mind.
However, money is a means to an end. We an age where time and money are in competition with each other, and the reality is that most people spend almost their entire lives working to earn enough money to live on. I wanted to be free from this artificial limitation in order to have more time to devote to other matters. This I have achieved.
10. Time: I work 2-3 days a week 'making money', the remaining
2-3 days I work at creative (non-profit) pursuits. Weekends I spend with my family.
I hope that you will forgive this little excursion into self-indulgence, but it is important for you to know exactly what I have achieved using only the methods explained in this book.
A massive SEVENTY-FIVE PERCENT of it was achieved from my
'arm-chair'; in other words, three quarters of it was purely mental - changing my attitudes and beliefs. The remaining twenty-five percent was sheer hard work, dedication and effort! Don't be put off by this last hurdle; the chances are that you are working really hard now, and getting very little reward for it! I'll be showing you how to work LESS hard and get greater results!
I've told you all these amazing things which I have achieved, but remember this: